This is to inform all our readers and patients that in recent past we have noticed that somebody is misusing Ayurvedalive brand in Mumbai region for SuvarnaPrashan medicine. Kindly note, we are operating only in Pune on the name of Seven Ayurveda Care – Karve Road and Chinchwad Center.
We are nowhere associated with any organization or any person providing door to door service for Survana Prashan registration in any other area or by any other name.
Definition : The process in which Suvarna bhasma (purified ash of gold) is administered with fortified ghee prepared with herbal extracts, and honey in liquid or semisolid form.
Whom to administer : Suvarna prashan can be given to age group of 0-16yrs.
Time of administration : suvarna prashan can be done daily early in the morning, or atleast on every Pushya nakshatra- an auspicious day- which happens to come after every 27 days, given on this day it bestows excellent benefits.
Benefits of suvarna prashan :
- Suvarna prashan increases immunity power and developes resistance against common infections, thus prevents children from falling ill very oftenly.
- It builds physical strength in children and enhances physical activites, and also improves stamina for the same.
- Regular doses of Suwarna prashan improves child’s intellect, grasping power, sharpness, analysis power, memory recalling in an unique manner.
- It kindles digestive fire, improves digestion and decreases related complaints.
- Suvarna prashan also improves child’s appetite.
- It helps to nurture early physical and mental development.
- It developes an inbuilt strong defense mechanism in kids which acts as a safety sheild against diseases and complaints occuring due to seasonal change and other prevailing infections.
- It helps body to recover early in case of any illness.
- It guards children from various allergies.
- It protects children from ailments occuring during teething phase.
- Tones up skin colour.
Overall it makes child healthier. Children taking Suwarna prashan doses regularly can be easily distinguised from their remarkably outstanding physical and mental ability.
Reference of suvarna prashan sanskar in classics : ” Suvarnaprashan hi etat medhagnibalavardhanamm|
Aayushyam mangalam punyam vrushyam grahapaham||
Maasat paramamedhave vyaadhirbhirnn cha dhrushyate|
Shadbhirmaasai shrutdhar suvarnaprashanad bhavet|| ”
(Sutrasthanam Kashyap Samhita)
Swarna prashana develops medha (mental ability), agni (digestive power), bala (strength), aayu vardhana(prolonged life span), it is also Mangalakara(brings in good virtues in child, positive attitude in life, optimism, power to overcome mental and physical hardships, good fate), Vrushya(attractive nature and personality), Varnya(tones skin colour), Graha baadha nashaka(voids away associated evils). If swarna prashana is done regularly for 1 mth then child becomes extremely intelligent and remains unaffected by any infective diseases, If taken for 6 months regularly then child will be shrutadhara excellent grasping.
Upcoming dates of Suvarna Prashan in 2021 :
January – 1st, January – 28th, February – 24th & 25th, March – 24th, April – 20th, May – 17th & 18th, June – 14th, July – 11th, August – 7th, September – 3rd & 4th, October – 1st, October – 28th, November – 25th, December – 22nd.
Note: There are 2 consecutive date in few months, this is subject to time of onset of Pushya Nakshatra. In this case Suvarna prashan can be given on any of the two days.
Suvarna prashan sanskar camp is organised at Seven Ayurveda care, Pune on 1st January, Friday at Kothrud and Chinchwad clinic.
Ayurvedic Immunization Programme [Suvarna Prashana] is conducted under qualified ayurvedic doctors.
Doses will be administered with prior registration. For registration contact
Vd.(Dr).Shweta – 9860834246, 8888032073.